Howard Smith Wharves
Located beneath the iconic Story Bridge, Howard Smith Wharves is the ultimate riverside entertainment destination that celebrates the best of Brisbane.
Originally constructed in the 1930s, this historic space has been transformed into a thriving waterfront entertainment area, becoming the ultimate setting to eat, drink, play and stay in Brisbane. Just a few steps from Crystalbrook Vincent, you can sample locally-brewed schooners at famous Felons Brewing Co, relax on the lawn with fish and chips, enjoy the live tunes and electric eats at Felons Barrel Hall, or sip a spritz as the sun sets at Mr Percival’s. Howard Smith Wharves is also home to some of Brisbane's best restaurants, including Greca, Yoko, Stanley, Polpetta and Ciao Papi.Fiume Rooftop Bar
Boasting stellar views across the Brisbane River, Fiume Rooftop Bar at Crystalbrook Vincent is a glamorous urban oasis, a chic escape from the bustling Howard Smith Wharves precinct below our rooftop bar & pool.
Fiume is not just another rooftop. Everything about Fiume reflects the best that Brisbane has to offer. Kick back with killer cocktails, colourful share-style bites, or contemporary Aussie dishes, all served up under the iconic Story Bridge.
Be seen soaking up the atmosphere on our balcony seating while sipping something bubbly and sharing a bite to eat. It’s the perfect place to meet your posse and kick-start a night of exploring Brisbane's thriving nightlife in style.
Whether it be by sunshine or by stars, for aperitivo hour or the definitive Sunday brunch, Fiume – named after the Italian word for river – offers guests an enviable new choice to enjoy a tipple in one of Brisbane's most iconic and historic locations. Crystalbrook Vincent's amenities
Curate the most 'you' stay ever at Crystalbrook Vincent. Get immersed in the artworks of Vincent Fantauzzo, zip around town in signature Crystalbrook eco-transport style or spend the afternoon sipping and dipping in the rooftop pool.
- 166 contemporary designed rooms
- Original artworks and 500 giclee prints by Vincent Fantauzzo
- Signature Italian restaurant, Polpetta
- Fiume rooftop pool and bar
- Stunning rooftop infinity pool overlooking Brisbane River and the Story Bridge
- Fully-equipped state-of-the-art gymnasium, open 24-hours
- Eco-transport (a.k.a Lekker bike hire)
- 24-hour reception
- Complimentary art tours
- Fast and free Wi-Fi
- Staycast by Google for video streaming
- Nespresso coffee machine with recyclable pods (naturally)
- Three unique meeting spaces with outdoor terraces
- Secure onsite self parking
- Airport transfers and limousine service
- Wheelchair access
- Non-smoking property
- We're cash-free! Did you know the average banknote has traces of 26,000 bacteria? As part of our Mindfully Safe heightened hygiene measures, please note we no longer accept cash as payment. Debit and all major credit cards remain very welcome.