Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course is a professionally designed 18 hole course only 15 minutes from Cape Lodge. Buggy and golf club hire are available. Bookings required.
Margaret River Golf Course is a beautiful 18 hole course and home to many kangaroos. It is a real must for the golfing enthusiast. Buggy and golf club hire are available. Bookings required.
Cape to Cape Walk Track
This 140 kilometer track runs north-south between Cape Naturaliste and Cape Leeuwin. The Track is on a windswept limestone ridge, perched on a basement of ancient and resistant granite rocks. This long thin strip of land forms the backbone of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, and is the setting of the Cape to Cape Walk Track.
Hikers may walk its length, or sample short sections, reveling in the magnificent coastal, heathland and forest scenery of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Ridge. Many points along the Track are easily accessible for short or longer walks.BEST OF MARGARET RIVER TOUR Full Day | $425pp | Min 2 Guests | Departs 9.30am
This private tour in the comfort of either a Jaguar sedan or Mercedes Viano, centres activities around Wilyabrup, Yallingup and Dunsborough, perfectly highlighting the best of the northern section of the Margaret River Wine Region. Designed and offered exclusively for guests of Cape Lodge, this tour offers a wonderful day out at all times of year.
- The day begins with a short walk along the iconic Cape to Cape Track from Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse to Sugarloaf Rock. This is a beautiful, easy 45-minute stroll along a paved walkway, showcasing a very picturesque section of the Indian Ocean Coastline.
- A stop a Bunker Bay Beach House for a coffee + morning tea - this absolute beachfront cafe makes for a glorious pitstop.
- Visit 2 of Wilyabrup's premium wineries - Fraser Gallop and Woodlands for their signature tasting experiences.
- Lunch with matched wines at Vasse Felix - The Vasse Felix Restaurant offers a beautiful setting to indulge in regional flavours, textures and creative cuisine to complement the Wine Collection. The lunch menu is created from local, seasonal produce and changes frequently as new ingredients become available.
- Finally, a stop at the delicious Gabriel Chocolates and Vasse Virgin Olive Oil's extensive shop and factory.
There are many opportunities for diving in Geographe Bay, and along its coastline. The Busselton Jetty extends some 2 kilometers over Geographe Bay. The jetty is heritage listed and is the longest timber jetty in the southern hemisphere, abundant with soft corals and marine life.Surfing Lessons
Experience some of Australia ‘s best surfing with a fun, safe and professional approach to teaching people how to surf, or how to improve upon their surfing. All equipment provided.Whale Watching
Naturaliste Charters conduct whale watching and dolphin tours. From June to December witness the behavior of migrating Humpback, Southern Right and Blue Whales on the pristine Southern and Indian Oceans off the spectacular South West coastline. This is a truly unique and natural encounter not to be missed.