Game drives through the Ngorongoro Crater begin early in the morning in closed safari vehicles with pop – up roofs. Accompanied by an expert ranger, a magnificent experience is sure to be had! The descent into the crater is one of scenic beauty, as you make your way through lush forests, home to numerous elephants and buffalo.
As you reach the inside of the Ngorongoro Crater, marveling at the incredible landscape around you, your ranger will take you through the grassy crater floor, the unbelievable fever tree forest, the banks of Lake Magadi and the surrounding marshes. Lunch is served picnic style, surrounded by the natural wonders around you as well as the exceptional wildlife, roaming freely, with which you share this extraordinary paradise.
An area richly magnificent, the Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area, Tanzania, nearly 3 million years old, is an absolute treasure to experience and explore. Some extraordinary additional activities on offer include:
Personalized and tailor–made interpretive privately guided Tanzanian safaris accompanied by a professional Tanzanian ranger offering a wealth of knowledge about the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast or lunch in your very own private picnic spot on the crater floor, with personalized butler service and unforgettable views of the surrounding areas.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Ngorongoro Crater as the sun sets, whilst sipping sundowners on the crater rim.
- Meet up to 200 Maasai warriors in traditional dress, carrying flaming torches as they demonstrate athletic traditional dances.
- Explore the breathtaking surrounds of the world famous Oldevai Gorge in your own private vehicle.
- Dine at a long, chandelier–lit table adorned with white linens, and candles, surrounded by a carpet of colored rose petals at your feet.