There is nothing as invigorating as watching Africa’s wildlife in their natural habitat. The place where nature dictates the rules and humans are mere observers. Enjoy an unforgettable African lion safari in the wide expanse of the greater Kruger National Park ecosystem.
Driving or being guided on foot by our experienced rangers will bring you as close as you will ever get to true nature, the African way. With daily guided tours from early morning to late night drives join us for an African safari beyond your wildest expectations.
- Early morning and evening game drive safaris in an open-top Land Rover with an experienced game ranger, where one can enjoy sightings of the Big 5 and other wildlife in the region.
- Unique walking safaris with an armed game ranger knowledgeable in all aspects of conservation, ecology and the environment of the bush.
- Bird watching and photographic safaris.
- Cool off next to the sparkling pool, drinking cocktails and refreshments from the fully stocked bar, or relax in the shade of the Marula trees on the wooden deck overlooking the waterhole and watch the animals wander past.
- Treat yourself to a deeply relaxing massage at the Notten’s Nature Spa.
- Enjoy delicious meals and the fine company of both local and international guests.
- Cultural tours can be arranged into the local Shangaan community to get an insight into their unique culture.
- Golf trips can be arranged to the Skukuza Golf Course, which is 45 minutes away from Notten’s. This gives golfers a unique opportunity of playing a round of golf within the Kruger National Park.