Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer
Adventure, enchantment and ‘Luxury, naturally’ - all delivered with a quiet, understated charm and understanding of place – is the guiding philosophy of Sanctuary Retreats and the luxury cruise ship Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer. The Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer has introduced a new standard of cruising to China. With the largest cabins and the highest crew to passenger ratio on the river, this is a cruise unlike any other.
Life aboard the spacious Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer is tranquil and unhurried. And with only 62 cabins, and fewer passengers than other boats, the journey is more relaxed. On-board facilities include a la carte dining, a luxury spa, an observation deck, 24-hour room service, a two-floor theater, business center, fitness center, suite lounge, photo corner, gift shops and private function rooms. A doctor also travels aboard.
The cruise ship features:
• Only 62 cabins and fewer passengers than other boats
• The most spacious cabin and suite size on the Yangzi River and all with a private balcony
• Highest crew to passenger ratio on the river of 1:1
• Only sails during the best seasons (March to November)
• The most spacious Spa Center on the Yangzi River
• Unique small group excursions with less than 20 people per group and complimentary children’s entertainment
• Visit fascinating but less crowded sites using the best knowledgeable guides
• 24-hour on-call medical services from the on board doctor
• Private afternoon tea and gourmet in-room dining in the specialty suites by the executive chef
• Free Wi-Fi internet connection at the Explorer Bar